Answer the following questions:
1. What would be effective results of a security investment for a small business and how does it compare to larger corporations? Should it include important concepts from governmental and public/private sectors?
2. Should external stakeholders been involved in the decision-making process of risk management plans? Explain how various decision makers have different responsibilities and necessities for the inputs and outputs within an organization?
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 5 pages, with each question being at least 1-2 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Use headings to differentiate each answer.
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. Scholarly sources include peer reviewed articles, government publications, and academic texts.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.