level of stress
We would all agree that there is some level of stress in everyone’s life. The stress response may be quite similar for each of us; however, there are distinct differences in the way women and men experience and respond to stress.
In your exploration of these concepts, respond to the following:
- Looking beyond the United States, do women live longer than men globally? Lifestyle differences may account for some differences in longevity and mortality rates. What are some of the differences in gender variations around the world? How do they impact gender, health, and longevity?
- What are some coping strategies?
- How does the social support system play a role in gender longevity? Are there gender differences in violent deaths? Validate your response with supporting research.
Justify your answers with appropriate reasoning and research from your textbook and course readings. Start reviewing and responding to at least two of your classmates as early in the week as possible. You can ask technical questions or respond generally to the overall experience. Be sure to be honest, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress. Using questions and seeking clarifications are good ways to make your reviews substantive!
- Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in your initial response.
- Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in at least one of your two responses to classmates.