Public health professionals/in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
Public health professionals are increasingly needed and expected to have a role in advocacy efforts. Imagine you have received an action alert from your local public health association asking you to contact your state senator and urge the lawmaker to support a bill that would set forth time limits to the supply of opioid prescription drugs (i.e., quantity of drug dispensed would not exceed a 30-day supply) to combat the opioid drug overdose epidemic. How would you respond to the action alert? Refer to tips and suggestions provided by the American Public Health Association (APHA) Advocacy for Public Health webpage. What strategy or approach would you implement to ensure effective communication with your state senator on this issue?
advocacy for health equity./in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
advocacy for health equity.
Consider the following scenario: Your city council has approved the placement of a toxic waste dump in a small, low-income community. The company building the dump has hosted informational meetings, but residents rarely attend and are unaware of the proposal. The approval will bring very little economic benefit to the community. The CEO of the company feels that since no one attended the meetings, the approval is valid. Do you agree with the CEO’s claim? Why or why not? Consider the principle of social justice and include recommendations for what should have been done prior to the council meeting to ensure that the decision was ethical, fair, and valid. Describe two strategies you would implement to engage this community in advocacy for health equity.
Alzheimer’s disease/in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
An 83, year old woman is recovering from pneumonia. She has Alzheimer’s disease and has become increasingly hostile and unmanageable in the home setting. Her 65, year old daughter is distraught about the idea of placing her mother in a long term care facility but feels she is not able to care for her.
• The original post must be at least 200 – 300 words in length
• What is your role in this situation?
• How might you help the daughter with her decision?
• What information would you give the daughter?
professional malpractice in a court of law/in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
What elements must be met to show professional malpractice in a court of law?
Why is it important that all elements be shown?
Must address the topic.
• Rationale must be provided.
• May list examples from your own nursing practice.
• 150-word minimum/250-word maximum without the references.
• Minimum of two references (the course textbook must be one of the references) in APA format, must have been published within last 3-5 years.
The Future of Health Care Delivery and Health Policy/in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
TOPIC: The Future of Health Care Delivery and Health Policy
This discussion underlines the need for making forecasts regarding the future of the U.S. health care system and the forces in health care that shape change in the health system. The roles of various stakeholders in the U.S. health care system had been discussed: providers, employers, insurers, public policy makers, and consumers. An evaluation of the predictions of the health system. And the identification of key challenges and what the stakeholders will play will need attention in the coming year.
drawing on information throughout the course, discuss how the U.S. health care system is evolving and the short- and long-term effects of forecasted changes. Describe the principal drivers of change that will take place in the health system over the next 10 years. What are some of your best ideas to improve quality and contain costs going forward? Discuss how the U.S. health care system is evolving and the short- and long-term effects of forecasted change. Write 2-3 pages, 4 references within last 5 years. APA format
Acute Care Delivery System In The US/in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
Health Systems Delivery Program Issues and Planning Report
Grading Rubric Health Systems. You are required to prepare a delivery Program Issues and Strategic Planning of 16 Power Point slides Presentation
This project will help explain how health care especially ACUTE CARE SETTING is delivered in the United States, what costs are involved, and how the concepts of value and quality influence health care delivery. This project also focuses on the health system delivery issues and how one can help alleviate such perceived problems facing our health care system
Main rubrics: Discuss the Health System Program History and the regulatory agency that governs the system. Eligibility/Insured Benefits. Identify a Health Systems Delivery issue on your selected Program. Present a clear and concise problem statement including why systems change is needed. After analyzing the issues in health systems delivery, discuss what role the government plays in correcting the issues. Write/propose a strategic plan integrating rigorous knowledge development processes. Include supporting arguments proving your proposed plan. Five (5) reputable and current sources (within 5 years) were cited within visual presentation. All references were in correct APA Format.
Risk Management Program Analysis/in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
Benchmark – Risk Management Program Analysis.
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze a health care risk management program.
Conduct research on approaches to risk management processes, policies. And concerns in your current or anticipated professional arena to find an example of a risk management plan. Look for a plan with sufficient content to be able to complete this assignment successfully. In a 1,000-word paper, provide an analysis of the risk management plan that includes the following:
1. Summary of the type of risk management plan you selected (new employee, specific audience, community‐focused, etc.). And your rationale for selecting that example. Describe the health care organization to which the plan applies and the role risk management plays in that setting.
2. Description of the standard administrative steps. And processes in a typical health care organization’s risk management program compared to the administrative steps. And processes you identify in your selected example plan. (Note: For standard risk management policies and procedures. Look up the MIPPA-approved accrediting body that regulates the risk management standards in your chosen health care sector, and consider federal, state, and local statutes as well.)
3. Analysis of the key agencies and organizations that regulate the administration of safe health care in your area of concentration and an evaluation of the roles each one plays in the risk management oversight process.
4. Evaluation of your selected risk management plan’s compliance with the standards of its corresponding MIPPA-approved accrediting body relevant to privacy, health care worker safety, and patient safety.
5. Proposed recommendations or changes you would implement in your risk management program example to enhance, improve, or secure the aforementioned compliance standards.
Risk Management Program Analysis
This assignment builds on the Risk Management Program Analysis – Part One assignment you completed in Topic 1 of this course.
Assume that the sample risk management program you analyzed in Topic 1 was implemented and is now currently in use by your health care employer/organization. Further assume that your supervisor has asked you to create a high‐level summary brief of this new risk management program to share with a group of administrative personnel from a newly created community health organization in your state who has enlisted your organization’s assistance in developing their own risk management policies and procedures.
Compose a 1,250‐word summary brief that expands upon the elements you first addressed in the Topic 1 assignment. In this summary brief, address the following points regarding your health care organization and its risk management program:
risk management processes.
1. Explain the role of your organization’s MIPPA-approved accreditation body (e.g., JC, ACR, IAC) in the evaluation of your institution’s quality improvement and risk management processes.
2. Describe the roles that different levels of administrative personnel play in healthcare ethics and establishing or sustaining employer/employee-focused organizational risk management strategies and operational policies.
3. Illustrate how your organization’s risk management and compliance programs support ethical standards, patient consent, and patient rights and responsibilities.
4. Explain the legal and ethical responsibilities health care professionals face in upholding risk management policies and administering safe health care at your organization.
5. Relate how your organization’s quality improvement processes support and contribute to its overall journey to excellence.
CORONAVIRUS Assignment for Clinical Makeup/in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
CORONAVIRUS Assignment for Clinical Makeup
1. Watch the following videos: (Viewing will take Approx. 2 hours)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWzbArPgo-o – COVID-19 | Coronavirus: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Diagnostics (50:43)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqnrqV6ogGw – COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 19) August Update- causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, pathology (25:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Idb_lCU4o&t=16s – COVID-19 Vaccines: MODERNA | PFIZER/BIONTECH | ASTRAZENECA (43:40)
2. Develop a FACT SHEET about Coronavirus that you could use to educate your patient and their family. CDC.gov – Reference Page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Include the following pieces: (Document should thorough and easy to read/understand)
b. Where did it Originate from?
c. What are the risk factors?
d. Who is at the greatest risk?
e. How is the virus spread?
f. What are the signs & symptoms?
g. Is there treatment? What is it?
h. What can be done to reduce the spread of the disease?
i. Explain what “Social Distancing” is, and how it helps to reduce the spread of disease.
j. Benefits of vaccination, herd immunity.
3. Lastly, answer the following discussion questions……. (Each response should be 3-5 sentences)
a. How you personally have been affected by this virus?
b. What you are personally doing to keep “normalcy” in your personal life?
c. Have you had or know anyone who has had Coronavirus? Share that experience….
d. Have you been vaccinated, what are your thoughts on whether or not to get vaccinated?
health insurance coverage/in Uncategorized /by Reb Waj
Step 1 Consider the scenario.
Imagine that you need to submit a proposal for an informative speech about one topic of your choice. If your proposal is accepted, you will have 30 minutes to present your speeches.
Step; 2 Choose a topic and create a title for your speech based on the chosen topic.
3 State the general purpose for this topic.
4 State the specific purposes for the topic.
5 Write the thesis statement.
6 Identify and generate a minimum of three (3) main points you will discuss in the speech.
7: Generate a question that would reflect the audience’s concern about your topic.
8: Enter the thesis statement, question, and main points into a Word document using the format in the example shown here:
Thesis Statement: The government should (or should not) provide health insurance coverage to all citizens.
Question: Why should the government provide health insurance coverage to all citizens?
- Health care is prohibitively expensive for citizens without health insurance.
- The first question you are asked when you call most doctors’ offices in the United States is, “What type of insurance do you have?”
People without health insurance may be unable to get the health care they need.
We provide custom-written papers to assist students in research, writing and proofreading process. These assignments are for assistance purposes only and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.