Primates/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Answer the following discussion questions, your answer should be at least 200 words in length. After posting please respond to at least one other students’ post.
1. Discuss the main differences between the two primate suborders: Strepsirrhini and Haplorrhine. In your response, describe two ways they differ physically from one another and two ways they differ socially from one another.
2, Describe three ways in which food availability and distribution affects primate group size, group interactions, and/or social behaviors.
Chapter 5 Reading:
Chapter 5 PowerPoint:
Chapter 6 Reading:
Chapter 6 PowerPoint:
Chapter 8 Reading:
Chapter 8 PowerPoint:
Extra Resources :
Comparative Skeletal Anatomy website:http://www.eskeletons.org/
Sifaka Lemurs: https://youtu.be/5c116fcBzFI
Primate Observation Video Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqGjS-l4Roj9P6H_BCXyRCEUJUo4SB0wV (Links to an external site.)
Some zoos with live-webcams to observe primates:
- Chattanooga Zoo Tamarins(Links to an external site.)
- Detroit Zoo Japanese Macaques(Links to an external site.)
- Houston Zoo Chimpanzees(Links to an external site.)
- Houston Zoo Gorillas(Links to an external site.)
- PIN Common Marmosets(Links to an external site.)
- Reid Park Zoo Lemurs(Links to an external site.)
- San Diego Zoo Baboons(Links to an external site.)
- San Diego Zoo Orangutans
- 3D Images of Primate Skeletons: http://www.eskeletons.org/(Links to an external site.)
- Virtual Lab exploring Fossils & Artifacts found in East Africa: https://africanfossils.org/(Links to an external site.)
- Primate Evolution Video:https://youtu.be/bYAbp-hP4r4 (Links to an external site.)
Internship/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
- Part I:
Review the “7 Steps to Solving a Problem” attachment below.
Read the story below:You are currently working at a small company of about 100 employees. Your company just lost a very large client and therefore they need to let go of five employees in your department.The workload of the five employees has been divided up between you and a fellow employee. Your fellow employee is very upset about this because now they must take on more work and not get a pay raise. This employee wants you to join them and fight your boss together for more money. You don’t feel comfortable doing this because you love your job. You would like to make more money, but you do not want to upset anyone and lose your position. On top of this situation, there is a big project that needs to be completed in three days!
How would you solve the above problem?
- Review the “7 Steps to Solving a Problem” attachment. Reflect on, and discuss, how the problem described above can be resolved using the steps.
- Analyze and explain your application of each of the 7 steps in the “7 Steps to Solving a Problem” attachment to solving the problem described in the above story
- Your submission should be a minimum of one page of content in length. Please type the question as well as your answer. Properly cite any source utilized in APA format.
ethical decision-making/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Please provide three line summary of earlier assignment
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should not, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Reflection/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Scholz’s article is a short history of the social web. You will find many interesting facts, and names and links of many services that emerged on the web for digital communication. Various aspects of communication are listed under subtitles and relevant developments in the area are given. However, the article is, as you may have noticed, is from 2008, which is about a hundred years old in internet years. We need to bring this to the future.
Select one or more subtitles(fields) from the manuscript and write an e$$ay listing four or more milestone developments after 2008 in that area. Be sure to discuss each of the following, making sure all are relevant to the “social” aspect of the web:
- What has changed since 2008?
- What mega-services have launched?
- What infrastructural changes experienced?
- Add one more
- Clearly indicate your four areas (plus additional ones if you discuss beyond four) with a header for each area
- Discuss in each paragraph how it is a milestone event
- there are no minimum words required but each milestone event should be a minimum of a paragraph or more + works cited page
*See File for additional instruction*
Fund Revenue/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Budget analysts provide financial analysis to legislators, evaluate how healthy a program is, assess policy, and draft budget-related legislation.
Imagine you are a budget analyst for a state or local (municipal or county) criminal justice or security agency. Review the most recent budget for that agency. Provide an analysis for your agency director of revenue sources used to support agency operations and financial tools that will be helpful to the agency.
Identify the criminal justice or security agency you have chosen.
Search the state, county, or municipality website and find the most recent budget. Your chosen agency will be one of those listed in the respective budget. For example, if the chosen agency is the Cook County sheriff in Illinois, search online for “Cook County sheriff budget” or “Cook County budget.” Then search for “Cook County sheriff” in the master budget.
Not all local governments post their budgets online. If you cannot find the budget for your chosen criminal justice or security agency, ask your instructor for some assistance, or select your state budget.
Write a 525- to 700-word analysis in which you:
- Identify and describe the fund sources or revenues (e.g., general fund revenue from shared sales taxes and property taxes).
- Provide a table of the revenue amounts used in the last budget and describe any limitations of those revenue sources (e.g., drug prevention grant funds can only be spent on programs that reduce drug use).
- Describe at least one strength and one weakness of each revenue source (e.g., a strength of general fund revenue is that it is a reliable source, and a weakness is that if there is a recession, less general fund revenue will be collected).
- Identify any financial tools that may be helpful to the agency and discuss how they would be effective.
Healthcare Cost And Utilization Project/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Healthcare Cost And Utilization Project
Create an informational flyer for the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. You should use Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher to create your advertisement. Include the following information:
- What is the HCUP Program?
- There are several different database tools used in this program. Name at least four database tools and give a summary for each.
- Indicate on the advertisement if your state participates in the HCUP program. If your state does participate in the program, provide the contact information for the person listed.
The Assignment should be a 1-page flyer created using either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher. Publisher files should be converted to a pdf in order to allow for TurnItIn review.
This Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.). Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. The resources used (including your text) should be properly cited. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
Healthcare Data/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Secure Storage And Retrieval Process For Healthcare Data
- Create a security plan for a medium sized health care facility. In your security plan, evaluate how you would approach security threats from both inside and outside the organization. Be sure that you address the following items in your security plan:
- physical and administrative safeguards: employee education, health information archival and retrieval systems, disaster recovery, storage media
- access safeguards: authentication, password management
- network safeguards: cloud computing, firewalls, encryption / decryption and using mobile devices to deliver healthcare
- Critique the plan you have written, identifying its strengths, elements that were not covered in the text, and any additional omissions or weaknesses of the plan.
As a reference, you may want to visit the following website:
Source: HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Audit Program: United States Department of Health & Human Services. Retrieved from http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/enforcement/audit/index.html
- The Assignment should be 2–3 pages in length, prepared in a Microsoft Word document, and APA-formatted.
- Include a title page and reference page. Length requirements do not include the title page, and the reference page.
- Follow APA style format and citation guidelines, including Times New Roman 12 point font and double spacing.
- This Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English featuring correct grammar, punctuation, style, and mechanics.
- Include at least two references. The course textbook counts as one reference. All sources must be scholarly. Wikipedia is not acceptable. Use APA style for all citations including course materials.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
Governmental organizations/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
- 7.1Identify the differences between intergovernmental organizations (IGOs) and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in both form and function.
- 7.2Describe the structure and rules of the UN Security Council, including identification of the five permanent members.
- 7.3Evaluate the arguments over the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of international law in restraining state behavior.
- 7.4Summarize the distinction between just wars and wars of aggression.
- 7.5Contrast the effectiveness of international law, NGOs, and states in advancing the cause of human rights around the globe.
First, read a news story from the newspaper or the Internet. Answer the following questions regarding your news story: 1) What is the main issue, who are the main actors being discussed;
Second, read all the articles and watch all the videos assigned in this module. Answer the following questions regarding one of the assigned articles or videos: 1) What are the basics of this article/video (who, what, when, how, why, etc.); 2) What is the overall main point the author is trying to convince you of? 3) Do you agree with the author’s argument? Why? Why not?
Finally, tie together your news story with what you learned from the assigned article and videos for this week. Type your answers using your own words, no outline or bullets, complete sentences and paragraphs, single-spaced, full-page.
nuclear power dangers/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
research on nuclear power dangers
Using acceptable Internet sites, research nuclear power dangers in the United States and around the world and answer the following questions:
- The nuclear industry has not found a solution for radioactive waste. In 1982 the government began construction of the Yucca Mountain waste site in Nevada, but the start of operations has been postponed from 1992 to 2020. What safety and health problems are associated with storing radioactive waste in deep geological repositories?
- Natural disasters present significant risks for nuclear power plants. Considering all the possible natural disasters from flooding to tornadoes, evaluate the risks of nuclear disaster from America’s aging nuclear plants? How do we mitigate these risks?
- One of the fundamental problems of nuclear power is that the enriched uranium that it burns and the plutonium it produces can be used to make nuclear weapons. Many countries without nuclear weapons have access to the technology and materials to develop nuclear bombs. What countries have this technology and how great is the risk of terrorists obtaining these materials?
- How great is the danger of America’s nuclear facilities being targets for terrorist groups and what is being done to ensure the safety of our nuclear power plants?
in 500 words
We provide custom-written papers to assist students in research, writing and proofreading process. These assignments are for assistance purposes only and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.