- Thinking of social class, how has it impacted your family throughout your lifespan?
- Discuss why class is an important social factor to consider when discussing the family?
Ultimately, having the ability to understand and contribute to a positive organizational culture is key in today’s workforce. Those who can add value in this area will be able to grow, develop, and lead in their organization.
MT302-6: Analyze organizational structure and culture in an organization.
You previewed this assignment in Unit 9, now is the time to finish up your response and submit it to the Dropbox.
Based on the reading and learning activities regarding leadership, culture, values, and organizational structure, you will apply what you understand to a company trying to unite into a viable structure and culture.
Read the fictional scenario and address the checklist items.
BOT Inc. is a robotics software company with 100 employees located in Austin, Texas, in the United States. Up until now, the culture has been fairly strongly established as a rigid culture with detailed policies and procedures. Everyone has an explicit job description. The company hires mostly locals, and only directors make any important decisions. The company has had a formal code of ethics, but it has not been enforced. As a result, there have been increasing incidents of personnel doing consulting work for other companies outside of work hours. The CEO is concerned that their robotics software could be compromised. Lately, as the company’s software has been increasingly sought out by robot-producing companies around the globe, the CEO realizes it is time to reimagine a more diverse, inclusive, and global company, while adhering to an ethical code of conduct with uniform responses to infringement.
The CEO knows they will soon need to hire at least another 20 sales staff and additional software developers to address this increasing global demand. The CEO wants to restructure the company while keeping company costs down as much as possible.
Help BOT Inc. address the problems by completing the checklist items.
View the company’s current organizational structure.
Address the following items in your submission:
Submit your 3- to 4-page paper with additional title and reference pages in current APA format and citation style to the Unit 10 Dropbox.
Arizona’s instructional program for English language learners is based on four principles called Arizona’s Language Development Approach. According to the Arizona Department of Education, these principles are based on the core idea that “all educators share the responsibility for promoting the success of English learners.”
Utilizing the deliverable of your choice, present the following information about Arizona’s Language Development Approach to general classroom teachers:
Part 1: Terminology
Part 2: Four Principles of Arizona’s Language Development Approach
Part 3: Assessment and Placement
If applicable, the deliverable should include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and uses space appropriately. Refer to the “Recording, Editing and Uploading a Video or Podcast Guide,” if needed, to help you become familiar with how to create a video.
Support your deliverable with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Submit the resources and your deliverable, or a link to your deliverable, in a Word document. Ensure that others can access and view the link prior to submitting.
APA format is required for essays only. Solid academic writing is expected for all presentation formats, and in-text citations and references should be presented using guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Task development timelines, Gantt charts, PERT charts, and the critical path method are all planning timetables discussed in the textbook. Investigate two of these timetables. Explain the purpose of each and identify the pros and cons.
· Describe the organization: its history, community (the people it serves), and objectives
· Bonus points for incorporating course concepts, such as colonialism, immigration policy, multiculturalism, diaspora, into the paper.
· Cite at least 4 sources (1 from course readings, such as Richman, 3 from outside of class – articles listed on the previous page). You are not required to seek out additional materials (not listed on previous page).
· Make a references list at end of paper. Use this guide: https://www.americananthro.org/StayInformed/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2044 (Links to an external site.)
(Use the “Online Resources” guide for newspaper articles and any articles/blogs on organization’s website)
· For publications with no easily identifiable author(s), you may cite the organization name that published it. For instance, for the Case #4 Report on Desis Rising Up and Moving, “Building Power and Safety through Solidarity” you should cite it as (DRUM 2020).
· Do NOT use block quotes. Block quote are 4 lines of quote or longer.
· Do not cite lectures
Main paper uploaded to the sweetstudy.
Adhikaar – fight for TPization website: https://adhikaar.org/ (link to organization’s website) (Links to an external site.)
Adhikaar action on TPS: Research Report on TPS (link to pdf report) Download Research Report on TPS (link to pdf report), Feb 23, 2021 press release (link to website) (Links to an external site.), November 16, 2019 Press Release (link to website) (Links to an external site.), March 6, 2019 Statement (link to website) (Links to an external site.), TPS Caribbean-Himalayan Alliance (link to article) (Links to an external site.)
Background on Adhikaar’s neighborhood: People’s Walking tour of Jackson Heights (link to website) (Links to an external site.) (Queens, NY)
News stories on Adhikaar: Nepali Times (link to article) (Links to an external site.), New York Times (link to article) (Links to an external site.), Al Jazeera (link to article) (Links to an external site.)
Format: Times New Roman, 12″ font, double spaced, saved as word document
Length: 800 words (be concise!)
This paper will require you to conduct independent research and then analyze what you researched in terms of course material (Lesson 11a/b/c). For the case, research and write about each of the following:
Details on the Individual Research Paper:
1. Length and Style: The body of an analytic research paper should be at least 10 pages in length (but not more than 12 pages) and typed using the APA Guide. Student projects distill fundamental issues, discuss the various available solutions, discuss the benefits and limitations of the available solutions, and provide a new solution and justification. Student papers must state a thesis, and based on the research, attempt to prove or disprove that thesis. An adequate literature search will include a few books and journal articles (or other relevant documents). A search of Internet documentation is required. Students should develop a conclusion which synthesizes the literature in such a way as to demonstrate new knowledge.
Should a counselor remain value-objective about controversial issues presented by a client (such as abortion, suicide, adultery, drug use, domestic violence, child abuse)?
Consider the information above and Chapter 3 of the textbook.
Use APA levels of headings and write a 1,000-1,250-word essay
1. Analyze the ethical implications of a counselor expressing their values to a client.
2. Identify actions a counselor might take when confronted with clients they find difficult to treat due to differences in values/beliefs regarding one or more of the following issues: abortion, suicide, adultery, drug use, domestic violence, child abuse
3. Name some of the legislation and/or government policies related to substance abuse counseling
4. Identify factors that might lead a counselor to ethically refer a client to another counselor once they have already been established as a client (not at intake).
5. Identify some unethical reasons to refer a client to another counselor once they have already been established as a client (not at intake).
6. Describe steps a counselor should take if referral is not an option because of insurance issues, geographical/travel issues, other agencies are full, because their values are different but it’s unethical to refer, etc.).
7. Be sure to use the AACC, NAADAC or applicable codes of ethics as guidelines when constructing your essay.
8. Include three additional scholarly resources in your essay in addition to the course textbook
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Lopes Write. A link to the Lopes Write technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency:
MS Addiction Counseling; MS Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
2.3: Analyze ethical issues in the practice of professional counseling.
20) Understand the addiction professional’s obligation to adhere to generally accepted ethical and behavioral standards of conduct in the helping relationship.
21) Understand the importance of ongoing supervision and continuing education in the delivery of client services.
35) Seek appropriate supervision and consultation.
66) Demonstrate respect and nonjudgmental attitudes toward the client in all contacts with other professionals or agencies.
116) Demonstrate ethical behaviors by adhering to established professional codes of ethics that define the professional context within which the counselor works, in order to maintain professional standards and safeguard the client.
120) Utilize a range of supervisory options to process personal feelings and concerns about clients.
121) Conduct culturally appropriate self-evaluations of professional performance, applying ethical, legal, and professional standards to enhance self-awareness and performance.
122) Obtain appropriate continuing professional education.
123) Assess and participate in regular supervision and consultation sessions.
124) Develop and utilize strategies to maintain physical and mental health.
Search on social media for comments about these employers and its products and services. What is the public’s perception?
Explain briefly what you understand “socially responsible investing” to be. (See pages 176-177.)
Then, thinking about your personal values and concerns you may have about the state of the world, what types of companies would you want to invest in? What sorts of companies would you avoid? In other words, if you had money to invest in stocks or mutual funds, how would you invest in a way that would reflect your values?
On pages 186-187, Gonick and Kasser talk about a different way to measure the well-being and success of a country that looks at happiness rather than Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Explain what you understand about this idea. Then write about how you think it would transform life in the U.S. if we were to change the focus of our efforts, time, and energy in this way.
develop a real-world application paper on Six Sigma. Select a company that you work for now or have worked for in the past, or a company in your community of which you have sufficient knowledge. Show how the selected technique/concept would be applied to that particular business in its strategic allocation of financial resources.
Your paper must be in current APA format and must include references from at least 8 peer-reviewed journal article
paper must be at least 5 pages, not including the title page and reference page.
We provide custom-written papers to assist students in research, writing and proofreading process. These assignments are for assistance purposes only and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.