Creating Your Professional Identity
This formation will include the following:
- Describe the meaning of nursing professionalism identity
- Identify the most important professional identity characteristics/attributes
- Explain how you will adapt these characteristics/attributes in the clinical setting
- Reflect on your educational journey and describe how this shaped your professional identity.
- Create your goals for continued professional identity formation during your career as a nurse.
- Provide stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
- Determine the attributes that help form the professional nurses’ identity.
- Apply principles of professional identity and professionalism.
As a nursing student, you have a vision of your core values and expectations as a professional nurse. In this assignment, create a plan to guide you as you form your professional identity.