Quality Improvement Project
To assess a clinical issue that is the focus of your Quality Improvement Project.
Create a description of the clinical issue to be addressed in the project.
Provide rationale for the need to change the status quo.
Identify best practices from the literature related to the issues.
- The work is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The work is to be 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your work should be formatted per current APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)