Ethical Dilemma On Confused Patient
Search minimum of a scholarly nursing journals or national newspaper for peer review articles or scholarly nursing journal article about health care involving ethical dilemma in nursing. Must be referenced in your paper. Ethical dilemma is consent from Confused patient for medical procedure of angiogram
- The paper addresses the following, of What is the ethical dilemma? How does the dilemma affect nursing? What are the main moral issues raised in the situation? Discuss two bioethical principals as they relate to the ethical dilemma. Based on personal, group, and societal moralities, identifies a value of your own personal morality. Describe that value’s relationship with the morality of a group or society you are currently living.
- The paper cites at least 8 references, two of which may be the course text, to support the paper’s position.
- The paper is 7 pages in length. Not including title page and reference page
- The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
- The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
- The paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendixes—is consistent with APA 6th edition guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and space.
- Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
- Evidence of critical thinking, synthesis, analysis throughout the paper.