Choose a current health policy from your state that is being considered as a legislative act.
- Explain the pros and cons of the proposed health policy from the perspective of the patient, family, or community and its role in reducing the cost for health care insurers.
- Explain the government’s impact on the cost of health care.
- Explain what regulatory authority will implement or enforce this health care policy.
- Describe the differences between federal, state, and local health care regulatory responsibilities in the chosen health policy.
- Write 1,000- to 1,200
- Include three scholarly sources including your textbook.