GI/GU Attendance Questions
Answer following questions accordingly , Use at least 3 references in APA format.
1. Describe insensible fluid loss, obligatory fluid loss, and abnormal fluid loss and how that would present in the pediatric patient (different than adults)
2. In the management of constipation, what outcomes would indicate to the nurse that treatment is effective?
3. What behaviors would cause a nurse to recommend that a child be evaluated for a UTI?
4. Compare and contrast the pathophysiology of nephrotic syndrome and acute glomerulonephritis.
5. Identify the laboratory and diagnostic testing for nephrotic syndrome verses acute glomerulonephritis. What are the expected findings for each disease?