How a leader encourages change or fails
Real-world leaders can be teachers of change management through their example – whether effective or not. In conjunction with this week’s resources we will discuss with each other just such real-world examples and explain how a leader encourages change or fails.
To do so.
- Using credible news sources, locate a leader who is leading or attempting to lead change (look at the Media Bias Chart to ensure your source is not biased).
- The leader you select can be local, national, or international.
- Make sure to select a different leader from other students.
- There must be news coverage about this leader.
- Cite the news coverage you use in APA format.
- Discuss how that leader is encouraging change or failing to encourage change.