2. Discuss the evolution of maternal, newborn, and pediatric nursing.
3. Compare the past definitions of health and illness with the current definitions, as well as the measurements used to assess health and illness in children.
4. What are the factors that affect maternal and child health?
6. Evaluate how society and culture can influence the health of women, children, and families.
7. Examine access and barriers to health care and its effect on women, children, and family’s health.
8. Identify the ethical and legal issues that may arise when caring for women, children, and families.