Why Mobile Apps? If potential customers cannot reach your services, they are lost potential customers. Smartphones, tablets, and other nontraditional devices are pervasive in the market. The onus of responsibility is on developers to help customers get a product anywhere. Do competitors offer products or services your organization does not? Is that why they have an app? Is there a market an organization desires to expand into? If an organization is already in that market, can they add any features to an app that will have more draw than their competitors?
- Why is mobile development difficult? Explain.
- Why do some organizations think they do not need a mobile presence?
- Why do organizations need a mobile application?
- What is the Application Development Life Cycle (ADLC); How does ADLC related to Android development in an enterprise? (see hand-outs in Learning Materials)
- Describe 3 key phases of activities that occur in the ADLC – which phase is the work of this class? (see hand-outs in Learning Materials)