If you have not had this experience, please interview someone that you know in an organization who has had either of the two experiences. Although the premise is from a personal experience, the writing should reflect a third person account.
Be sure to support your thoughts with outside scholarly sources.
- Identify the type of policy that was implemented. Explain the reasons supporting the implementation of the policy.
- Explain the positives and negatives of the implementation process. This section could include feedback received from the clients using the policy.
- Identify challenges or successes of the policy being implemented.
- As a human resources consultant involved in the implementation process, what changes or different strategies would you recommend to the implementation process.
1. Approximately 2-3 pages and double-spaced (not counting a title page or references page).
2. Student should follow the APA Style Manual for referencing and citing sources in the paper.
3. Paper should be written in third person – not first person.
4. All sources must be properly cited, according to APA style. In essence, you need to use in-text citations (no footnotes or endnotes in this paper whatsoever).
5. The paper must contain the following elements:
a. Title Page
e. References section
f. Appendix (if tables or charts or necessary)