Write a 2-3 page paper outlining either an opportunity that you had implementing an organizational policy or being the recipient (client) of an organizational policy being implemented.
If you have not had this experience, please interview someone that you know in an organization who has had either of the two experiences. Although the premise is from a personal experience, the writing should reflect a third person account.
Be sure to support your thoughts with outside scholarly sources.
- Identify the type of policy that was implemented. Explain the reasons supporting the implementation of the policy.
- Explain the positives and negatives of the implementation process. This section could include feedback received from the clients using the policy.
- Identify challenges or successes of the policy being implemented.
- As a human resources consultant involved in the implementation process, what changes or different strategies would you recommend to the implementation process.
1. Approximately 2-3 pages and double-spaced (not counting a title page or references page).
2. Student should follow the APA Style Manual for referencing and citing sources in the paper.
3. Paper should be written in third person – not first person.
4. All sources must be properly cited, according to APA style. In essence, you need to use in-text citations (no footnotes or endnotes in this paper whatsoever).
5. The paper must contain the following elements:
a. Title Page
e. References section
f. Appendix (if tables or charts or necessary)