Patient Safety Culture Pamphlet
Create a pamphlet using any type of publisher software you choose to educate clients on a current patient safety issue.
- How aging adults can care for themselves at home
- Medication–polypharmacy and how a patient cannot make a self-medication error,
- Or other appropriate safety issues.
If you have a question about a specific topic, check with your instructor. It is recommended that you save your pamphlet as a PDF for submission.
Your pamphlet must include the following items:
- At least five tips for preventive care for the patient.
- Information that should be shared with family or caregivers.
- Local resources in the community that might be available for this type of safety concern.
- At least three APA-formatted references published within the last five years.
Youtube link to see how to make a template.