personal SWOT analysis
Conduct a personal SWOT analysis. Assess your personal strengths and weaknesses (skills, talents).
- What are you good at?
- What do you need to improve?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- What are some of the things that you find unpleasant?
- Give examples that support your ideas for each statement.
- Identify career opportunities and threat by researching (cite them) job prospects in the industry you’re interested in.
Identify a for-profit business whom you admire. Scan the business’s environment.
- Use two pages of text to identify issues, trends, and concerns that could affect an organization’s current and planned activities (Cite 3 references that support your claims).
- Double space and use complete sentences.
- 300 words