professional learning goals
- Part 1 –
- Describe your classroom factors (physical features, technology resources, parental involvement, and grouping practices).
- Part 2 –
- Describe how you communicate assessment expectations, results, and feedback to students. Also, include how students monitor their own progression of learning.
- Part 3 –
- Describe how you differentiated learning for students. Cite evidence from your lesson plan.
- Part 4 –
- Discuss how you used formative assessment data to make modifications to instruction. Cite evidence from specific student work.
- Part 5 –
- Analyze the effectiveness of your instruction on this unit or activity. What worked? What needs improvement? Cite student data in your analysis – what percent of students met expectations, exceeded expectations, or did not meet expectations? How will you address the needs of your students in each of these three categories?
- Part 6 –
- Explain two professional learning goals (from The First Days of School)that will improve teaching and planning for instruction.
Your reflection needs to be written in APA format. Label each component of the assignment. Your paper should be 3 or more pages in length with at least one reference (from The First Days of School) cited within the text and on the References page.
I teach 8th Grade U.S. History in Mississippi