Schedule and conduct an interview with a licensed marriage therapist or mental health professional. Analyze and discuss the merits and limitations of marriage counseling models and methods. The interview should address theological perspectives.
• Summarize and submit a 4-page summary of interview
o Excluding Title Page and References
• Use current APA format
• Incorporate 3 references
• Use scholarly articles published within the last five years
• What is the therapist’s training and educational background, and how long has he or she been working with couples?
• What are the 3 most commonly presented issues that are observed when couples come for counseling?
• What theoretical orientations and/or models are primarily incorporated into the counseling process?
• What are some specific tools and techniques the therapist utilizes in working with couples?
• How does the therapist address/manage couples who are considering separation, divorce, and/or remarriage?
• What role does faith play and how are biblical principles integrated with the counseling process?
Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.