Importance of the liberal arts
Write a post of 1 to 2 paragraphs.
- discuss the importance of the liberal arts in your own words.
- Considering what was mentioned in the articles, share one way that liberal arts fit into your life or your educational pursuits.
- What impact do you think the liberal arts have on ensuring continued innovation?
SHORT ANSWER INFORMATION LITERACY READ THE MODULE OVERVIEW BELOW
The resources for this module discuss the various ways that the information age has changed the way we seek out and process information. The objective of this assignment is to reflect on information literacy and how it impacts your life.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Explain the importance of developing information literacy skills.
- How have your information literacy skills changed as a result of the resources in this module?
- Choose the sources that were the most impactful to you from all resources you covered in this module.
- How might having strong information literacy skills impact your academic or professional career?
Budgeting is a tool used by management for performing the functions of planning, coordinating, and controlling operations of a business. Our textbook, Managing Accounting Concepts, describes 2 main types of budgeting: static budgets and flexible budgets.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Differentiate between the 2 types of budgets.
- Provide an example of the type of business or company that would benefit from using a flexible budget.
- Provide support for your business selection and include the advantage for using a flexible budget over a static budget.