In your plan, please do the following:
- Describe the nurse educator role that your plan addresses, as well as any other pertinent details about that role. Be sure to give the role’s title and explain the context in which that role works.
- Analyze the teaching, service, and scholarship expectations for that role as you understand them, and how those expectations fit with the role.
- Identify publications, journals, and conferences that could be a fit for the scholarship conducted in this role. Explain the kinds of scholarship that would be a good fit for person in this role and with this expertise.
- Generate a plan that could be used by a person in this role for meeting each of the expectations you analyzed.
- Analyze additional qualifications that you believe are needed for this role (additional education, certifications, skills, and so on), explaining why they are necessary.
- Analyze the qualifications and areas of expertise related to this role that would facilitate serving as a change agent.