- Explain what body systems septicemia affects
- Include how you would discuss the severity of this condition
- In a one to two page
- Use professional language and terminology
- Provide 3-5 APA Style References
1) Make sure to have an introductory slide and a reference slide. You must have 5 credible references to be considered for full points. No older than 5 years.
2) Explain your infographic. You are to create an infographic. Do not just put pictures on a slide. This does not mean anything to the reader. If you are unfamiliar with what an inforgraphic looks like here is a website that has a lot of infographics related to COVID.
3) Make sure to include the scenario from last week in your presentation. Make sure to answer all parts of this question. Often, students omit parts of the question.
5) Proofread your work for spelling and grammar issues.
6) Use detailed speaker notes to explain and add needed details to your PPT.
7) Use your Safe Assign report to catch issues related to plagiarism.
THE DISCUSSION WE USED WAS HEALTH INFORMATICS!!! just a reminder to use it for the hypothetical scenario.
Creating a wonderful cup of coffee is not only Nestlé’s business, but it is the business of everyone involved in its supply chain (The Times 100, Coffee- the Supply Chain). Today, Nestle is heading the worldwide movement of promoting sustainable agriculture for the entire food industry. The company’s role in the future global food system is going to be very critical. Since farmers come first in the supply chain of the food system, Nestle has started providing “extension services” to thousands of farmers who are its direct suppliers in many markets. Through its SAI (sustainable agriculture initiative) platform, the company had already created an amalgamation of best principles and practices for sustainable agriculture of certain crops. This would address several key issues relating to environmental, social and economical topics related to agricultural production systems and would make Nestle, a key player in shaping the future of global food system.
– Nestlé has successfully tied up with its competitors such as Danone and Unilever in the past for the development of SAI.
– Since Nestle buys coffee mostly through its suppliers, tying up with competitors can ensure that the suppliers do not overcharge and vary the quality of their supplies from one customer to other.
– It would bring a greater transparency in the supply chain and would promote healthy competition along with the quality of supplies.
– Nestle must think of tying up with the competitors, especially in markets where supply chain goes through various dealers and middle men.
– In some countries, it is not possible to buy directly from the farmers.
– Although Nestle is one of the world’s largest direct purchasers of coffee, it has to tie up with the local dealers, where it is not possible to buy directly.
– Nestle will purchase coffee at international rates in these markets, and would ensure that the coffee meets its international standard and health regulatory norms.
– The dealer and shippers involved in the supply chain will be adequately trained along with Nestlé’s quality assurance staff, assuring that quality would be maintained all across the supply chain.
The fact that Nestle is a leader in the chocolate, dairy, and coffee industries may conflict with the company’s sustainability and health priorities. Identify some potential conflicts.
Through its SAI platform and Creating Shared Value (CSV) program, Nestle has put its principles and practices together and has collaborated with other member companies like Danone and Unilever through SAI to create a sustainable effort in addressing several issues related to agriculture production systems. These issues consider factors such as health risks related to pollution, bio diversity, environment, rural development and teaching good farming practices to farmers in the developing nations.
However, being a market leader in chocolate, dairy and coffee industry, the group can come under scrutiny from some agencies and environment groups that can give rise to the following potential risk conflicts:
However, these are only concerns. Nestle brand is strong enough to face any oppositions, and the company is confident of defending itself against any group.
Once completed (including calculating results), please proceed to reflect on a work-related situation, preferably where you either initiated a change (individually or as part of a team) or was a recipient of some change initiative in an organization. Proceed to discuss some of the key items identified in the self-assessment i.e. creating sense of urgency, communicating (before, during, and after), sharing information, engaging in sense making, articulating vision, inviting participation, explaining the proposed change, managing external pressures, resisting forces, preparing for unexpected problems, building coalition, listening to various stakeholders concerns, persuading followers, establishing realistic benchmarks, evaluating change initiative ,and readdressing problems with change. See page 39 – Life-Cycle stages of change….apply to your discussion….
Also, See page 19: To be an effective Change Manager….
Briefly describe the situation/problem, and then proceed to explain your involvement – how you managed these initiatives either as a leader or as a follower. Review page 30 chapter 2 – Who initiated and carried out the change – Change Agents? manager? leadership?
As the marketing project manager, you are ready to present your marketing project plan and marketing campaign to your supervisor.
Use your work from the assignments, discussions, and activities in Weeks 2 through 4 to create a 10- to 15-slide voice-over presentation using either Microsoft® PowerPoint® or websites like Google Slides™, Adobe® Slate, or Prezi. In the place of the voice over, you may include speaker notes.
The presentation should showcase your proposed marketing project plan and the integrated advertising campaign, and it should:
We provide custom-written papers to assist students in research, writing and proofreading process. These assignments are for assistance purposes only and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.