- Explain what body systems septicemia affects
- Include how you would discuss the severity of this condition
- Use professional language and terminology
If you have not had this experience, please interview someone that you know in an organization who has had either of the two experiences. Although the premise is from a personal experience, the writing should reflect a third person account.
1. Approximately 2-3 pages and double-spaced (not counting a title page or references page).
2. Student should follow the APA Style Manual for referencing and citing sources in the paper.
3. Paper should be written in third person – not first person.
4. All sources must be properly cited, according to APA style. In essence, you need to use in-text citations (no footnotes or endnotes in this paper whatsoever).
5. The paper must contain the following elements:
a. Title Page
e. References section
f. Appendix (if tables or charts or necessary)
Hi class, lots of great points to start the class discussion. I work for a large multistate health care system and most of our growth at the moment is about care beyond the acute care setting. We have built several “all in one” centers that offer medical clinics, diagnostics, and primary care. We are also building free standing ED’s in key market areas to help capture patient that might otherwise go to our competitors. We have also invested in specialty centers for things like orthopedics and rehabilitation. All of these areas bring new money to the organization and provide actions to support our strategic plan to meet the “continuum of care.” I think historically we only thought about the acute care setting. Another point that supports this growth can be supported in another area of my work: Magnet. Magnet is a nursing designation that only 7% of the hospitals have earned. You might compare it to Baldrige in the business world, as it represents a comprehensive quality assessment. In the Magnet regulations, there are several sections that are individually focused on outpatient and ambulatory care. Historically these were a small part of the acute care focus. It is challenging as many of these service areas don’t have the metrics/benchmarks that are established and yet we know it is a very competitive market. We understand the importance and will be working to ensure our structure and processes extend into these new outreach markets. What types of shift to outpatient are you seeing and how do you think they will impact the financial stability of the organization?
1) Make sure to have an introductory slide and a reference slide. You must have 5 credible references to be considered for full points. No older than 5 years.
2) Explain your infographic. You are to create an infographic. Do not just put pictures on a slide. This does not mean anything to the reader. If you are unfamiliar with what an inforgraphic looks like here is a website that has a lot of infographics related to COVID.
3) Make sure to include the scenario from last week in your presentation. Make sure to answer all parts of this question. Often, students omit parts of the question.
5) Proofread your work for spelling and grammar issues.
6) Use detailed speaker notes to explain and add needed details to your PPT.
7) Use your Safe Assign report to catch issues related to plagiarism.
THE DISCUSSION WE USED WAS HEALTH INFORMATICS!!! just a reminder to use it for the hypothetical scenario.
Creating a wonderful cup of coffee is not only Nestlé’s business, but it is the business of everyone involved in its supply chain (The Times 100, Coffee- the Supply Chain). Today, Nestle is heading the worldwide movement of promoting sustainable agriculture for the entire food industry. The company’s role in the future global food system is going to be very critical. Since farmers come first in the supply chain of the food system, Nestle has started providing “extension services” to thousands of farmers who are its direct suppliers in many markets. Through its SAI (sustainable agriculture initiative) platform, the company had already created an amalgamation of best principles and practices for sustainable agriculture of certain crops. This would address several key issues relating to environmental, social and economical topics related to agricultural production systems and would make Nestle, a key player in shaping the future of global food system.
– Nestlé has successfully tied up with its competitors such as Danone and Unilever in the past for the development of SAI.
– Since Nestle buys coffee mostly through its suppliers, tying up with competitors can ensure that the suppliers do not overcharge and vary the quality of their supplies from one customer to other.
– It would bring a greater transparency in the supply chain and would promote healthy competition along with the quality of supplies.
– Nestle must think of tying up with the competitors, especially in markets where supply chain goes through various dealers and middle men.
– In some countries, it is not possible to buy directly from the farmers.
– Although Nestle is one of the world’s largest direct purchasers of coffee, it has to tie up with the local dealers, where it is not possible to buy directly.
– Nestle will purchase coffee at international rates in these markets, and would ensure that the coffee meets its international standard and health regulatory norms.
– The dealer and shippers involved in the supply chain will be adequately trained along with Nestlé’s quality assurance staff, assuring that quality would be maintained all across the supply chain.
The fact that Nestle is a leader in the chocolate, dairy, and coffee industries may conflict with the company’s sustainability and health priorities. Identify some potential conflicts.
Through its SAI platform and Creating Shared Value (CSV) program, Nestle has put its principles and practices together and has collaborated with other member companies like Danone and Unilever through SAI to create a sustainable effort in addressing several issues related to agriculture production systems. These issues consider factors such as health risks related to pollution, bio diversity, environment, rural development and teaching good farming practices to farmers in the developing nations.
However, being a market leader in chocolate, dairy and coffee industry, the group can come under scrutiny from some agencies and environment groups that can give rise to the following potential risk conflicts:
However, these are only concerns. Nestle brand is strong enough to face any oppositions, and the company is confident of defending itself against any group.
We provide custom-written papers to assist students in research, writing and proofreading process. These assignments are for assistance purposes only and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.