health care industry
Provide an example.
Provide an example.
One of the key aspects of developing your project plan is understanding who is involved with this project and their role as it impacts the project. Once you have identified your stakeholders, it is also important look at how often and in what way you should be communicating with these individuals.
Stakeholder Assessment – Identify the stakeholders for your project and complete a Stakeholder Identification and Prioritization Matrix (exhibit 5.4) for your project as well as stakeholder engagement assessment matrix. Describe briefly how you will work to engage each stakeholder and move them to where you would like them to be within the engagement matrix.
Communication Plan – Create your Communications Matrix (exhibit 5.11) using your identified stakeholders.
Address each of the following points/questions.
Write a 1600 – word essay Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows you to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) sources in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page, section headers or reference page do not Count towards the minimum word amount.
· Solving real world complex problems using either traditional optimization techniques or modern heuristic techniques would make interesting work. What do the terms heuristic and optimization (or optimal) mean? What is a quantitative application for each?
· Can probability and statistics be used to manage projects? If yes how? Use an example from a project you or your company worked on
· Can probability and statistics be used to forecast (sales, profits, etc.)? If yes how? Use a real-life scenario as an example.
The purpose of this assignment is to contrast common project management methodologies that can be utilized in health care project management. Conduct your own research so you are able to contrast Lean/Six Sigma, Waterfall, PSDA, and Agile methodologies. In addition, select another project management methodology of your choice.
Use the Project Management Methodologies template to complete the assignment.
This assignment requires two to three scholarly resources.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Project Management Methodologies Template
Research information about the project management methodologies listed below to complete the table. In addition, conduct your own research on other project management methodologies and include this in the table below. The assignment requires a minimum of two or three scholarly resources. A resource may be used more than once in the last column of the template.
|Project Management Methodology||Description||Pros||Cons||Example of when this methodology would be appropriate||Scholarly Resource|
|Lean /Six Sigma|
|Choose an additional project management methodology here|
The required elements for Lean/Six Sigma are present and thorough.
The required elements for Waterfall are present and thorough.
The World Health Organization helps countries to implement the WHO FCTC for tobacco control. in 2008, WHO developed MPOWER– six tobacco control measures of proven cost-effectiveness and ability to save lives. If implemented as a package, these measures protect against the illness and death that the tobacco epidemic will otherwise inevitably bring.
• Monitor tobacco use and prevention policies
• Protect people from tobacco smoke
• Offer help to quit tobacco use
• Warn about the dangers of tobacco
• Enforce bans on tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship
• Raise taxes on tobacco
1. Find Fiji’s country’s profile on the Global Tobacco Report 2021 (look in the Annex for country data)
3. Then, using the Tobacco Atlas (look under your country) look up data on the following indicators from the Fact Sheet: Tobacco Atlas (Links to an external site.)https://tobaccoatlas.org/
Along with the data above, post here a one-paragraph (10-15 sentences) analysis of the MPOWER policies that are implemented in your country (for example, where it is doing well and which policies are lagging behind).
GUIDELINES FOR JOURNAL ARTICLE CRITIQUE
You must read and critique the article listed below:
Your written critique should be no more than three pages long (typed, double-spaced, one-inch
margins, 12-point Times New Roman font). Please include a complete APA-formatted citation for the paper you are critiquing: title, author, journal, and publication date. The citation may be included as a footnote.
Typically, 1.5 – 2 pages of the journal article critique will summarize the article. To fit your summary in 1.5 – 2 pages, you will have to be concise.
The 1.5 – 2 pages of summary will be followed by 1 – 1.5 pages of critique. Questions you must answer include:
(1) Is the title of the article appropriate and clear?
(2) Is the purpose of the article made clear in the introduction?
(3) Has the author been objective in his or her discussion of the topic?
(4) Is the objective of the experiment or of the observations important for the field? How so?
View the short video on a unique Business Writing college course that tries to improve lives in Africa through effective written business communication. During this course you will analyze case studies on how corporate business practices improve productivity and efficiency and write an analytical report on how these practices can apply to real world situations today.
Write a well developed paragraph that discusses the importance of the writing skills for the students in the video (short well developed paragraph)
Watch these two videos and then answer the questions below in 85 words
We provide custom-written papers to assist students in research, writing and proofreading process. These assignments are for assistance purposes only and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.