Criminal Behavior/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
The ten (10-12) paper: Includes cover page, content page, abstract page, references page and the body of research
Focus of the Research Paper
Select a criminal justice topic/problem to define, describe the scope and consequences of the problem, interpret the issue with a criminological theory, and assess society’s responses to the problem (including public policies and other less formal responses). Papers should also present a clearly reasoned alternative that is supported by scholarly research.
While the following example can be modified to suit your needs, using this outline as a guide will likely result in a high quality final paper:
- What is the topic problem? Which theory best explain the issue?
- Why does this problem qualify as a “theories of criminal behavior issue”?
- What are the individual and social implications of this problem? Discussion of implications should be supported by accurate research data.
- What do the experts say about the problem?
- What have we, as a society, done about this problem? Again, consider public policies and other, less formal responses.
- How is this working?
- Describe an alternative.
- Discuss why the alternative is, or can be, an effective response to the problem. Remember to consider negative consequences of the alternative response.
- Conclude with reflections and thoughts about your chosen social problem. This is a good place to include personal opinions, assuming you wish to share them in a research paper.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources.
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style.
biological study/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Addresses the biological study of a specific behavioral or mental phenomenon
Addresses the biological study of a specific behavioral or mental phenomenon (normal or pathological). Please select a behavioral or mental phenomenon, then select a biological strategy for investigating it, such as hormonal or genetic mechanisms, neurotransmitters, drug treatments, or localization of brain processes by imaging.
should summarize fundamental issues, questions, and controversies and provide a general overview of the topic using the biological line of investigation you chose. It should also elaborate on your understanding of the brain processes that are revealed through imaging research..
To accomplish this, you will have to use recent research articles (published within the last five years) to illustrate relevant points. You may use any of a number of electronic databases to find research articles that deal with your topic, including the library and the Internet. The one requirement for the research articles that you select is that two of them must have appeared in a peer-reviewed scientific journal.
Legal and Ethical Issues/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Legal and Ethical Issues Case Study
Cathy Smith, an eighty-eight-year-old woman, was admitted to the emergency room from the nursing facility with acute respiratory distress. Although Smith does not have a living will, her daughter Rose, a health care professional, has the power of attorney (POA) to make her mother’s health decisions.
Smith suffers from end-stage Alzheimer’s disease and recently experienced congestive heart failure. Her condition is alarming. The doctors want to place her on life-support equipment, including a ventilator. Smith’s son, Andrew, agrees with the doctor’s decision. However, Rose states her mother would never want to be placed on life-support machines to prolong her life.
Analyze the scenario and answer the following questions:
- What is the autonomy-beneficial conflicts between Rose and Andrew related to placing their mother on life support in this case? Who has the right to make the decision on behalf of the client? Why?
- What are the ethical issues related to the competency and decision-making capacity of the client while making the health care decisions? Do these issues impact the services offered in long-term care? How?
- What are some of the critical issues related to informed consent? Who has the right to assume this responsibility? Why?
Atrophy/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
1.Which form of cellular adaptation occurs because of decreased work demands on the cell? Explain your answer.
Reply to this post with 250 words, no plagiarism please.
risk assessment and management/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
aspects of risk assessment and management
- So far in this course, you have learned about various aspects of risk assessment and management. Some of these elements include terrorism, insider threats, and homeland security. These concepts are not new but do have different elements today for individuals and governments. As threats arise, different measures and strategies are developed.
Continuing with your previous assignment as head of security of a Fortune 500 company, you are required to update your response protocols as well as security policies and procedures. In preparation for drafting the policies, you are conducting some background research.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word report that includes:
- – The functions of the National Infrastructure Protection Plan and critical infrastructure security and resilience
- -Why companies need to understand and create protocols for insider threats
- –An assessment of the potential of terrorism and the measures the United States can employ if such a threat is identified both domestically and internationally
- -Format the paper in APA
- Follow the Instructor Writing Guide.
Mythology Prompt/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
This is a multistep prompt in which you have to answer each of the questions posed to you.
First, consider how the Trojan war started, and explain whether or not you think this was a legitimate reason to go to war with someone. What does this reveal about the way men think about and/or treat women?
Next, what is your impression of the heroes you’ve read about for this week? In answering this part of the prompt, you can compare and contrast the Greek heroes versus the Trojan heroes. For example, Achilles, Patroclus, Agamemnon, and Menelaus versus Hector and Paris. Do you think their behaviors are honorable or dishonorable? Explain, using examples and/or quotes from the text to support your answer.
- Your initial response should be at least 500 words in length
- Use MLA format for any quotations or citations that you use to support your answer
Hamilton, Edith. Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes. Grand Central Publishing, 2011.
- Part Four: The Heroes of the Trojan War, pp. 253 to 344
- Part Five: The Great Families of Mythology: The House of Atreus, pp 345 to 372
OSHA/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Occupational Safety And Health Administration’s
Before you begin this assignment, review the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR §1910.1200.After you have reviewed the webpage above, imagine that you have been asked to present to the senior leadership team at a chemical manufacturing company. The goal of the presentation is to inform senior leadership about OSHA Hazard Communication regulations so they can develop a hazardous communications program for their company.
In a PowerPoint presentation, address the areas below.
- Explain what the purpose of OSHA is and why it is important for leadership to know about it.
- Explain how the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard is used to manage hazardous substances.
- Explain why laws, regulations, and standards need to be considered when drafting a communications program.
- Provide an example of the steps that leadership should take to develop their hazardous communications program at their company.
Your PowerPoint presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not counting the title slide and references slide. Support your presentation with at least two references. Use APA Style for in-text citations and references. Your references can include but are not limited to the textbook or any OSHA websites. Support your presentation with at least two images or graphics. Speaker notes are not required for this assignment.
Sustainable Development Goals/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
Sustainable Development Goals
1.This discussion offers you an opportunity to defend Sustainable Development Goals and their importance in relation to global health.
Prepare a 2-minute script (think “elevator speech”) defending your opinion on Sustainable Development Goals and their importance in relation to global health.
professional learning goals/in Uncategorized /by bella mso
professional learning goals
- Part 1 –
- Describe your classroom factors (physical features, technology resources, parental involvement, and grouping practices).
- Part 2 –
- Describe how you communicate assessment expectations, results, and feedback to students. Also, include how students monitor their own progression of learning.
- Part 3 –
- Describe how you differentiated learning for students. Cite evidence from your lesson plan.
- Part 4 –
- Discuss how you used formative assessment data to make modifications to instruction. Cite evidence from specific student work.
- Part 5 –
- Analyze the effectiveness of your instruction on this unit or activity. What worked? What needs improvement? Cite student data in your analysis – what percent of students met expectations, exceeded expectations, or did not meet expectations? How will you address the needs of your students in each of these three categories?
- Part 6 –
- Explain two professional learning goals (from The First Days of School)that will improve teaching and planning for instruction.
Your reflection needs to be written in APA format. Label each component of the assignment. Your paper should be 3 or more pages in length with at least one reference (from The First Days of School) cited within the text and on the References page.
I teach 8th Grade U.S. History in Mississippi
We provide custom-written papers to assist students in research, writing and proofreading process. These assignments are for assistance purposes only and students are suggested to use them as guide papers only in order to avoid any sort of law violation of the university or education sector.