Developing and using a logic model
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 9 and 11 in your course textbook as well as the resource Evaluation Guide: Developing and Using a Logic Model (Links to an external site.).
As part of your final paper, design a novel intervention that is a logical conclusion based upon your literature review of existing intervention studies.
In your paper,
For guidance on using the SmartArt tool in Microsoft Word, view the video – Tutorial on SmartArt within Word (Links to an external site.).
Utilize PowerPoint and SmartArt (under Insert) to create logic model. Typically, the ‘Process’ options or ‘Hierarchy’ options are most effective.
- Describe the framework used to create your logic model (i.e., the theoretical constructs that were targeted and integrated), behavior change techniques, the intervention components, and strategy.
The Final Paper Part 5: Intervention and Conclusion paper
- Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style(Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date